Search This Blog

24 January 2006

DublinCityAnnaLivia NightTrain 25Jan06

The Isley Brothers - Seek and you shall find
Esther Philips - Fever
Denys Baptiste - Free at last
Nina Simone - I wish I knew how would feel to be free
Aretha Franklin - Respect
Wilson Pickett - Mustang Sally
Dusty Springfield - Tupelo honey
Van Morrison - Madame George
Chet Baker - Everything happens to me
Brad Mehldau - Exit music for a film
Dexter Gordon - Jumpin blues
Savina Yannatou - With the mooon I'm walking
Trio Bulgarko - Snoshti semminal kruzum elenke
Gogol Bordello - I would never wanna be you again
Los de Abajo - Noche
Frank London's Klezmer Brass Allstars - Our ancestors forty thousand years wide
Wynton Marsalis - Sunflowers
Wilson Pickett - In the midnight hour
Soul Stirrers - The last mile of the way
Tom Waits - 'Til the money runs out
Louis Stewart - Room 608
Bob Brozman & Drop Sun Band - Gossip
Marc Ribot - Aqui como alla
Amadou & Mariam - M'Bife
Wilson Pickett - 6345789