Search This Blog

14 February 2006

DublinCityAnnaLivia - NightTrain 15thFeb06

Marilyn Monroe - Diamonds are a girls best friend
Art Pepper - Body and Soul
Shirley Horn - Why don't you do right
Dave Bartholomew - My ding a ling
Louis Jordan - Lemonade
The Heartbreakers - Rockin' Daddy-o
Eddie Reader - Jamie come try me
Paul Weller - All along the watchtower
Elvis Costello - My brilliant mistake
Sam Phillips - All night
Marianne Faithful - Madame George
Dave Alvin - Shenandoah
Cannonball Adderley - Waltz for Debbie
Wynton Marsalis - Everything happens to me
Rene Marie - I'd rather talk about you
The Tiptons - Drive
The Subdudes - Papa Dukie and the Mud People
Keb Mo - Love blues
Muddy Waters - I just want to make love to you
Cheikh Lo - Lamp fall
Amadou & Mariam - Taxi Bamako
Emmanual Jal - Gua
Marcell Azzola & Richard Galliano - Afro musette
Edith Piaf - La vie en rose
Marlene Dietrich _ Falling in love again
Spike Robinson - My funny Valentine
Jimmy Durante - The glory of love
Cannonball Adderley & Miles Davis - Autumn Leaves