Search This Blog

16 April 2006

DublinCityAnnaLiviaFM NightTrain 12April06

John Coltrane – Weaver of dreams
Sam Cooke – Little red rooster
Carla Thomas – I love what you’re doing to me
Jackie Wilson – Your love is lifting me higher
Annie Lennox – Take me to the river
Grace Jones _ Love is the drug
Ilham Madfai – Masaal
Andy Sheppard – Peshwari
Bob Brozman – Beautiful Rabaul
Carlos Puebla, Santiago Martinez, Pedro Sosa – El bodeguero
Omara Portuondo & Afro Cuban All Stars – Homanaje a Martha Valdes
Salsa Celtica – Grey callito
Bill Frissel – will Jesus wash the bloodstains from your hands
Gillian Welch – April 14th Part 1
Junior Brown – Little red rivi airhead
Herman Schmerdley – My ex ex wife done double crossed me again
Bruce Springsteen – The mansion on the hill
Joni Mitchell – Borderline
Dusty Springfield – looking back
Kd Lang & Tony Bennett – What a wonderful world
Sarah Jan Cion and Chris Potter – Moon song
Chet Baker – Moon and sand
Little Anthony & the imperials 0 Going out of my head
Frankie Lymon & The Teenagers – Why do fools fall in love?
BB King – Sweet little angel
Etta James – I just wanna make love to you