Search This Blog

17 September 2006

NightTrain 13thSept06

Arthur Lee Maye - Dooh Rooba Lee
Art Neville - Cha Dooky Doo
Mitch Woods - I left my baby at the Mardi GRas
Subdudes - Papa Dookie and the Mud people
Staple Singers - I know I got religion
Larry Sparks - Gospel train
Slim Gaillard - Atomic cocktail
Madeleine Peyroux - Hey sweet man
Billie Holiday - Don't explain
Dusko Goykovich - In the sign of Libra
Chet Baker - I fall in love too easily
David Bowie - Wild is the wind
Flaming Lips - Yoshima battles the pink robots
Cerys Matthews - Oxygen
Rolling Stones - Beast of burden
Ralph Alphonso - Saucy horn
Al Brown - I've got to go on without you
Buena Visata Social Club - Chan, chan
J Benitez Valencia - Vasua de Barro
Correo Aereo - Al son de la tambora
David Grisman - I am broke but am not bent
Del Mc Coury - I feel the blues movin in
Sam Baker - Thursday
Bob Dylan - Workingman's blues #2
Patsy Cline - Three cigarettes in an ashtray
Sam Cooke - Tennessee Waltz
Willie & Ethel - Love me
Sonny Boy Willimson - Bring it on home
Lowell Fulson - Don't be so evil
Roland Kirk - Say a little prayer