Search This Blog

13 May 2007

Night Train 9 May 07

Bill Frissell - Gimme me a holler
Martin Gross - Grassy groves
Kelly Joe Phelps - River rat Jimmy
Cannonball Adderley - Sounds for Sid
Sonny Boy Williamson - All my love's in vain
Larry Mc Cray - Ambition
Jimi Hendrix - Little wing
Curtis Mayfield - That's what love will do
Nina Simone - I want a little sugar in my bowl
Lucinda Williams - Unsuffer me
Sam Baker - Steel
Paul Burch - Borrowed and broke
John Prine - Humidity built the snowman
Graham Parker - I discvoered America
Charles Lloyd - How can I tell you
Cannonball Adderley - Love for sale
Lila Downs - Estrella oscura
Vicotr Villadangos - Triumphal
Richard Galliano - libertango improvisation
Toumanis Diabate & Ali Farka Tourse - Debe
Salif Keita - Folon
Arni Egilson - Old fashioned bass peice
Jussi Blorling - O Paradiso
Ethel Waters - Baby what else can I do
Tom Waits - Goodnight Irene
Randy Newman - Louisiana 1927
Luciene Delyle - Sur les quais de vielor Paris