Search This Blog

19 October 2007

NightTrain 17th Oct 07

Noel Coward - 20th century blues
Jimmy Durante - I'm the guy who found the lost chord#
Bessie Smith - Young woman's blues
Albert Ammons - Shout for joy
Saxe Texas - Maple leaf rag
Ivey Divey trrio - I cover the waterfront
Jeff Buckley Hallelujah
Perry Blake - These young dudes
El Vez - It's now or never
Elvis Presley - Blue moon of Kentucky
Buddy Holly - Brown eyed handsome man
Five Flames - Wheel of fortune
Persuisaions - The man in me
Waterson & Carthy - Jack Frost
Eoin Dillon - Australian kiss
Mario Pacheco - Des pertar de cidade ply
Markku Lepisto - Helsinki
Kebo Giro - Gamelan music
Johnny Cash - Pocahontas
Joni Mitchell - If
Blind Boys of Alabama - I just want to see his face
Amy Winehouse - I heard love is blind
Zoot Sims - You're my thrill
Martin Gross - Tough Cookie
Bobby Bland - Cold day in Hell
Eric Reed - Round midnight
Art Tatum - Somewhere over the rainbow
Israel Kamakawiwo'ole - Somewhere over the rainbow