Search This Blog

4 January 2008

NightTrain 31Dec07/ & 2 Jan08

Oscar Peterson - Night train
Mitch Woods - Crescent City flyer
Jimmy Durante - I'm the guy who found the lost chord
Damien Dempsey - Fly me to the moon
Graham Parker - Somebody saved me
Joe Strummer - Redemption song
Dion - I'm a guitar king
Johnny Cash - Rock Island line
Robert Plant - Fortune teller
Ray Davies - In a moment
Vusi Mahlasela - Moleko
Orchestra Baobab - Beni Baraale
Cheikh Lo' - Senegal Brasil
Mark Ronson & Amy Winehouse - Valerie
Sharon Jones - Tell me
Le Mystere Des Voix Bulgares - Ovdoviala Lissitchklala
Mari Boine - My friend the Angel tribe
The Imagined Village - Ouses, 'ouses, 'ouses
Salsa Celtica - Cuando me vaya
Eoin Dillon - Liffey reels
Charles Mingus - Wednesday night prayer meeting
Hank Williams - Your cheatin heart
Bob Brozman - Tango medzinarodny
Liberacion - El Antifaz
Spanish Harlem Orchestra - En el tiempo del palladium
Canambu - Para bailar el son
Pink Martini - Mar Desconocido
John Mc Cormack - Mrs Branigan
Eddie Reader - Auld Lang Syne