Search This Blog

17 February 2008

NightTrain Valentines Special 14th Feb'08



Al Green - What a wonderful thing love is
Adele - Make you feel my love
Dusty Springfield - Just a little lovin'
Jackie Wilson - Your love keeps lifting me higher
Aretha Franklin- I never loved a man the way I love you
The Platters- Only you
The Five Keys - The glory of love
Nick Lowe - Let's stay in and make love
Elvis Costello - The very thought of you
Tom Waits - Jersey girl
Cassandra Wilson - Shelter from the storm
Keb' Mo - Every morning
Muddy Waters - I just want to make love to you
Lucinda Williams - Steal your love
Sam Cooke - You send me
Joni Mitchell - A case of you
Nina Simone - Wild is the wind
Rene Marie - Oh lover man where can you be
Johnny Hartman - Unforgettable
kd Lang - Sugarmoon
Van Morrison-I can't stop lovin' you
John Prine - I love you becasue
Janis Martin - Let's elope
Stray Cats - My one desire
The Coasters - Zing went the strings of my heart
Damien Dempsey - Fly me to the moon
Bright Light Quartet - Hey hey honey
Jimmy Durante - I'll be seeing you
Randy Newman - Marie
Ibrahim Ferrer & Omara Portuondo - Dos gardenias