Search This Blog

16 April 2008

NightTrain 16th April'08

Sharon Jones & The Dap Kings - Be easy
The Beginning of the End - Funky Nassau
James Brown - It's a man's world
Nina Simone - I wish I knew what it would be like to be free
Eric Bibb- Step by step
Blind Boys of Alabama - Make a better world
Mighty Imperials - Thunder chicken
Jimmy Mc Griff - Discotheque
Lily Allen - Oh my god
The Black Keys - So he won't break
The Rolling Stones - Gimme Shelter
Jimi Hendrix - Hey Joe
Tom Waits - Shore leave
Johnny Cash - I hung my head
Rodney Crowell - Highway 17
Bill Frissell - Give me a holler
Steve Earle - Ellis Unit One
Carson Robinsson - Going to the barn dance tonight
Fourplay String Quartet - Appalachian jam
Rachel Unthank & The WInterset - Me lad's a canny lad
Jacques Loussier - Air on G string (JS Bach)
Brad Mehldau - Airport sadness
Yasmin Levy - Konjia mia Kondjia mia
Tubby Hayes - Sophisticated Lady
Chet Baker - I've never been in love before
Marvin Gaye - Inner city blues