Search This Blog

30 May 2008

NightTrain 28th May'08

Elmore James - Dust my broom
John Mayall - Room to move
Terry Evans & Hans Theesink - Don't judge a book by its cover
Eric Bibb- Stayed on freedom
Erma Franklin - Light my fire
Johnny Soul - I almost called your love
Al GReen - You'e got the love I need
Laverne Butler - Make someone happy
Bobby Mc Ferrin - Another night in Tunisia
Camille - Cats and dogs
Rachel Unthank & The Winterset - Blue bleezing, blind drunk
Ian Mc MiIllan - What he was doing
Flying Burrito Brothers - Wild horses
Lucinda Willimas - What if
Doris Day - Secret love
Patsy Cline - Crazy
Julie London - I should care
Herbie Hancock - Watermelon man
Fred Hersch - Galaxy fragments / You and the night and the music
Disney - Everybody wants to be a cat
Ibrahim Ferrer - Boquine
Kalima pierre - Bomba ne moteme
Fantcha - cindeerella
Bob Brozman - Calypso calaloo
Victor Villadangos - Coming back
Enrico Caruso - Chanson de jun (goddard)
Hidegard von Bingen - Leus Trinitati