Search This Blog

18 November 2008

NightTrain 5th November '08

Lucinda Williams - Real love
Pretenders - Love's a mystery
Lila Downs - I envy the wind
Grace Jones - Pull up to the bumper
Randy Crawford - No regrets
Sphere - Christine
Miles Davis - If I were a bell
Frank Sinatra - I guess I'll have to change my plan
Stevie Wonder - Signed, sealed and deliverd
Marvin Gaye - Right on
Van Morrison - Astral weeks
Eli Paperboy Reed - Am I wasting my time
Lucinda Williams - Tears of joy
Pretenders - You didn't have to
Lila Downs - Los Pollos
Calexico - Inspiracion
Ibrahim Ferrer - Silencio
Tom Waits - Little man
Crooked Still - Pharoh
Geraint Watkins - Champion
Camille - Quand je marche
Richard Galliano & Gary Burton - Soledad
Victor Villadongos - The last woman
Lucinda Williams - Heaven blues
Pretenders - The nothing makers