Search This Blog

13 March 2009

NightTrain 11th March '09

Neko Case - The tornado loved you
Imelda May - Wild about my lovin
Ry Cooder - Police dog blues
Neko Case - People got a lot of nerve
Muddy Waters - Howling Wolf
John Patton - Space stations
Medeski, Martin & Wood - I wanna ride you
Diane Reeves - Who's minding the store
Buddy Collette - Blues
Lester Young - Slow motion blues
Diana Ross & The Supremes - Come see about me
Smokey Robinson -Tears of a clown
Mary Wells - He's the one I love
Marvin Gaye - What's going on
Omara Portuondo & Maria Bethania - Tal vez
Cello Trio - O canto da nossa terra
Radio Kijada - Que lundo suena
David Byrne & Brian Eno - I feel my stuff
Radio Kijada - Quema
Grace Jones - Hurricane
Lila Downs - Minium wage
Lee Dorsey - Who gonna help brother get further
Gentleman June Gardiner - It's gonna rain
Lawson Haggart Rockin Band - Dumplings
Jimmy Ricks & La Vern Baker - You're the boss
Lalo Schifrin - Dirty Harry
Original Gospel Harmonettes - Wade in the water
Nina Simone - Ain't got no I got life
Neko Case - Prison girls