Search This Blog

5 July 2009

NightTrain 1st July'09

The Jackson 5- I want you back
The Jacksons - Blame it on the boogie
Candi Staton - Young hearts run free
OV Wright - What more can I do (to prove my love for you)
Lyle Lovett & Al Green - Funny how your love slips away
Rafael Sadiq - 100 yard dash
James Hunter - Don't do me more favours
Dizzy Gillespie - Fiesta mojo
Wynton Marsalis - Sunflowers
Beethova Obas - Rasanible
Francisco Carvalhao & Carlos Ramos - Minha Guitarrra
Los Silvertones - Tamburito swing
Solveig Slettahjell - Starpillow
RadioKijado - Zapateo con Ron
Charlie Musselwhite - Everybody loves me
Chuck Berry - You never can tell
Larry Williams - Jockamo ako iki iko
L'il Millet - All around the world
Arkie Shibley - Hot rod race
Country Cats -
Jeffrey Mc Fadden - Leyenda de Espana
Ithzak Perlma - Spanish Dance #5
Pia Tassinari - Orefice Grand Aria (Chopin)
Jussi Bjorling - Che Gelida Manina (puccini - La Boheme)
Yoshikazu Iwamato - Reibi
Tom Waits - All the world is green
Bob Dylan - I feel a change coming on