Search This Blog

14 August 2009

NightTrain 19th August'09 A-Z Special

Art Tatum - Tiger rag
Bessie Smith - Send me to the electric chair
Charlie Parr - To a scrapyard bus stop
Dexter Gordon - The Moontrane
Ella Fitzgerald - Lush life
Frank Sinatra - September song
Grant Green - Django
Hank Williams - I heard that lonesome whistle blow
Ink Spots - You're breaking my heart
Johnny Cash - Luther played the boogie
Kirsty Mc Coll - Don't come the cowboy with me Sonny Jim
Lou Reed - Perfect day
Macy Gray - I can't wait to see you
Neko Case - The needle has landed
Otis Redding - Down in the valley
Paul Weller - I want to make it alright
Quincy Jones - Killer Joe
Ry Cooder - Don't mess up a good thing
Stevie Ray Vaughan - Mary had a little lamb
T Rex - 20th century boy
Umo Jazz Orchestra - Cuckoos nest
Van Morrison - Domino
Willie Dixon - Jungle swing
XTC - Making plans for Nigel
YoYo Ma - The cellist of Sarajevo
(Mighty) Zulu Nation - Justice day