Search This Blog

24 October 2009

NightTrain 28th October '09

Allen Toussaint - Long, long journey
Ruth Brown - I'll wait for you
Pink Martini - But now I'm back
Kurt Elling - The more I have you
Mariza - Terra e agua
Thierry Titi Robin - Pundela
Waldemar Bastos - Angola
Alyn Cosker - Twitter & bisted
Hypnotic Brass Ensemble - Juke box
Claire Martin - Totally
Melody Gardot - Love me like a river does
Marvin Gaye - Night life
Paolo Nutini - Keep rolling
Art Pepper - These foolish things remind me of you
Pharaoh Sanders - A nightingale sang in Berkeley Square
The Unthanks - The testimony of Patience Kershsaw
Paul Kelly - Passed off
Larry Sparks - Lazarus and the richman
The Band - The Third Man
The Beatles - Girl
Johnny Cash - Field of diamonds
Sam Baker - Mennonite
Elisabeth Pectu - Syrinx (Debussy)
Dvorak - Cello Concerto Finale (allegro moderato)
Tom Waits - You can never hold back Spring
Lucinda Williams - Tears of joy