Search This Blog

17 November 2009

NightTrain 18thNovember'09

Paolo Nutini - Pencil full of lead
JJ Cale - Down to Memphis
BB King - Everyday I have the blues
Billie Holiday - St Louis blues
Hilary Bow - Fantastically in love
Pink Martini - Sunday table
Melody Gardot - Worrisome heart
Aretha Frankslin - I never loved a man
Blind Boys of Alabama - Motherless child
Fairfield Four - I couldn't hear nobody pray
Marcus Roberts - Jitterbug Waltz
Sonny Rollins - Softly as a morning sunrise
Claire Martin - Nirvana
Ana Moura - Amor em tons de sol maior
Amalia - Primavera
Yo Yo Ma - Tango remembrances
Victor Deme - Cherie
Bona - African cowboy
Bob Marley - I shot the Sheriff
Van Morrison - I've been working
Playing for Change - A change is gonna come
Rafael Sadiq -
Glen Gould -
Finnish Radio Symphony Orchestra -