Search This Blog

12 December 2009

NightTrain 16th December'09

Johnny Cash - In my life
Bob Dylan - Life's hard
Sam Baker - Angel hair
David Byrne - Angels
Ash - Shining light
The Clash - Lost in the supermarket
The Beatles - You won't see me
Paul Kelly - When I first met your Ma'
Damien Dempsey - Madam I'm a darlin'
Ian Mac Millan Orchestra - It's good night from him
June Tabor - She's like a swallow
Ella Fitzgerald - Every time we say goodbye
Melody Gardot - Love me like a river does
Lester Young - Almost like being in love
Duke Ellington - Black beauty
Randy Newman - Harps and angels
The Blind Boys of Alabama - Take a closer walk with thee
The Orioles - Crying in the chapel
The Gladiolas - Little darlin'
The Drifters - Ruby, Ruby
Brook Benton - Slip away
Kip Anderson - I went off and cried
Chet Davenport - Take one step and I'll take two
Roxanne Potvin - I want you
Bruce Springsteen - Rosalita
Thin Lizzy - Cowboy song
Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - The singer
Townes Van Zandt - Ira Hayes
Pablo Casals - The Swan (Sain Saens)
Horacio Molina - Dame uno opportunidad