Search This Blog

20 January 2010

NightTrain - 13th January '10

Willie Mitchell - 20-75
Al Green - Take me to the river
Ann Peebles - 99 1/2
Johnny Soul - I almost called your name
Sam Cooke - Jesus gave me water
Stevie Wonder - Boogie on Reggae woman
Bob Marley - Turn your lights down low
Jenny Lewis - Trying my best to love you
Neko Case - Don't forget me
Paul Kelly - Your lovin' is on my mind
Johnny Cash - Delia's gone
Hayes Carll - Wild as a turkey
Hank Williams - Baby we're really in love
Sam Baker - Snow
Jimmy Witherspoon - Money's getting cheaper
Kenny Burrell - Midnight blue
Bobby Mc Ferrin - Turtle shioes
Andy Sheppard - Learning to wave
Booker Little - Waltz of the demons
Art Blakey - Along came Betty
Billie Holiday - I can't give you anything but love
Paolo Conte - Frisco
Joan Carlos Caceres - Cumtango
Roberto Fonseca - Pequenas viajes
Pueben Gonzalez - Poco pelo
The Unthanks - Living by the water
Damien Dempsey - Factories
Mumford & Sons - Roll away your stone
Elisabeth Pectu - My Lagan love
Stephanne Grapelli & Yehudi Menuhin - Skylark