Search This Blog

21 April 2010

Night Train 21st April '10

Sharon Jones & The Dap Kings - Money
Solomon Burke - Nothing's impossible
Sharon Jones & The Dap Kings - Mama don't like my man
Ann Peebles - I feel like breaking up somebody's home
Solomon Burke - New company
Angeligue kidjo - Kelele
Balkan Beat Box - Look them act
Hypnotic Brass Ensemble - Mushallah
The Pretenders - Boots of Chinese plastic
Muddy Waters - I'm a King Bee
Eddie Cochran - C'mon everybody
Von Shakes - Template
Buddy Rich - The beat goes on
Donny Mc Caslin - Declaration
Rufus Wainwright - This love affair
Geraint Watkins - Champion
Bobby Mc Ferrin -
Piston Mhalathini & The Queens - Nomarala
Daara J & Family - Bayi Yoon
Trio Corrente
Jeff Healy - Hong Kong blues
MAry Gauthier - I drank
Jenny Lewis - Sing a song for them
Charlie Louvin - Wreck of old '97
Chet Atkins - Dance with me Henry
Victor Villadangos - Midnight in Buenos Aires
Melingo - El extrano caso
Coleman Hawkins - Desfinado