Search This Blog

30 June 2010

NightTrain 30th June '10

Bud Shank & Laurindo Almeida - Toro dance
Art Pepper - Summertime
The Beatles - Day tripper
Elvis Presley - Let's play house
Skeats Mc Donald - Birthday cake boogie
Elvis Costello - My all time doll
Bob Dylan - Forever young
Gary Ferguson - Oh my sweet Carolina
Janet Holmes - My old friend the blues
Tracey Thorn - Swimming
Divine Comedy - Island life
Thin Lizzy - Dancing in the moonlight
Stevie Wonder - Superstition
Ladysmith Black Mambazo - Scatter the fire
Herbie Hancock & Tinariwen & k'Naan - Tamatant / Exodus
Smokey Robinson - I heard it through the grapevine
Herbie Hancock, Seal, Pink Oumou Sangare, India Arie & Jeff Beck - Imagine
Brigitte Bardot - Un jour coome un autre
Georio Conte - Grie grie
Rufus Wainwright - Sad with what I have
Pink Martini - Splendor in the grass
The Villagers - See the tigers free
The Unthanks - Track 13
Ulster Orchestra - Arvo Part Symphony #3. 3rd movement
Charles Lloyd - I'm afraid