Search This Blog

26 July 2010

NightTrain 21st July '10

Sam Cooke - Feel it
Otis Redding - Shake it
Aretha Franklin - Respect
Rolling Stones - Jumping Jack Flash
Beatles - Taxman
Jimi Hendrix - Crosstown traffic
Robert Johnson - Ramblin blues
Bessie Smith - Send me to the electric chair
Louis Armstrong & Duke Ellington - Drop me off in Harlem
Billie Holiday - These that and those
Mahalia Jackson - Didn't it rain
Mdungu - Gambia
Johnny Cash - Big river
Elvis Presley - You're a heartbreaker
Little Richard - Tutti frutti
Ray Charles - I've got a woman
Van Morrison - Moondance
Bob Dylan - Just like a woman
Joni Mitchell - Be cool
Frank Sinatra - I wish I were in love again
Miles Davis & Cannonball Adderley - Something else
John Coltrane - Naima
Ella Fitzgerald - Round midnight
Nina Simone - Ne me quitte pas (If you go away)
Merle Haggard - More than my old guitar
Buena Vista Social Club - Dos gardenias
Enrico Caruso - Come un bel di di Maggio
Maria Callas - La Wally
Glen Gould - Song without words