Search This Blog

19 October 2010

NightTrain 20th October'10

Christine Tobin - Poses
Solveig Slettahjell - Have a little faith in me
Ray Davies - In a moment
Solomon Burke - Everything about you
Sharon Jones - I'll still be true
Herbie Hancock - Maiden voyage
Quartet West - Body and soul
Tord Gustavsen Ensemble - Restored, returned
Ry Cooder - Caballo viejo
Creole Choir of Cuba - Lumane casimir
Tony Allen - Busy body
Kenny Wheeler - Know where you are
Louis Stewart & Knut Mikalsen - Polka dots and moonbeams
David Fathead Newman - Georgia on my mind
Eddie Reader - I loved a lad
Bob Brozman, Donal O Connor, John Mc Sherry - The slide from grace
David Lyttle & Michael Buckley - September time
Jason Moran - Passion
Brian Eno - Weightless
Greg Lamy - Round midnight
Elvis Presley - Love me tender
Elvis Presley - Blue Moon