Search This Blog

2 December 2010

NightTrain 1st December '10

The Mills Brothers - Paper doll
Jo Stafford - Walking my Baby back home
Doris Day - Bewitched
Mavis Staples - Losing you
Solomon Burke - Til I get it right
Al Green - Love and happiness
Bill Withers - Take it all in and check it all out
Bob Marley - Work
Clash - Guns of Brixton
Damien Dempsey - Negative vibes
Imelda May - Pulling the plug
Dion - Book of dreams
Badly Drawn Boy - Thunder Road
Townes Van Zandt - Racing in the streets
Michele Shocked - Jump Jim Crow, zip a dee doo dah
Soggy Bottom Boys - In the jail house now
Tim O Brien - All I want
Cassandra Wilson - Dust my broom
Mavis Staples - You are not alone
Wynton Marsalis - It never entered my mind
Miles Davis - Flamenco sketches
Idania Valdes - Sabor a mi
David Moraes - Desafio
Souad Massi - Samira Meskina
Quantic Presents Flowering Inferno - Dub y Guaganca
Syriana - Syriana
Yo Yo Ma - The Star of the County Down
Greg Lamy Quartet - Theme for Mademoiselle #3