Search This Blog

28 January 2011

NightTrain - 26th January'11

Madeleine Peyroux - Dance me to the end of love
Blossom Dearie - I won't dance
Christine Tobin - Everybody knows
The Pilgrim Travellers - Jesus hits like an atomic bomb
The Cross Jordan Singers - Early in the morning
Fats Domino - My blue Heaven
Johnny Otis - New Orleans shuffle
Wynonie Harris - All she wants to do is rock
Imelda May - Bury my troubles
John Spillane - Dunnes Stores girl
Paul Brady - Crazy Dreams
Freddy Fender & Ry Cooder - Across the borderline
Johnny Cash - Like the 309
Rufus Wainwright - Martha
Antony & The Johnsons - Swanlights
Son House - Death letter
Charlie Parr - 1922
Daniel Kahn & Painted Bird - March of the jobless corps
Caci Vorba - Geamparele
Bob Brozman &; Takashi Hirayasu - Chim Don Don
Django Reinhardt - Tea for two
Nicholas Goluses - JS Bach Sonata #1 Presto
Sergio Bosi - Intermezzo, Suite Op.62, Allessandro Longo
Michael Nyman - A wild and distant shore
Chris Minh Doky - Julio &  Romiet
Geraint Watkins - Soldier of love
Michael Brecker - When can I kiss you again ?
Solveig Slettahjell - This is my people
Randy Newman - Feels like home
Ry Cooder - The dream