Search This Blog

12 February 2011

NightTrain - 9th February'11


Earl Pickens & Family - Where the streets have no name
Elvis Costello - Sweet dreams
Graham Parker - Dislocated life
John Hiatt - Hanging 'round here
Gary Moore - Trouble ain't far behind
Geraint Watkins - We've only just begun
Stan Getz & Albert Daley - Spring can really hang you up the most
Jo Stafford - Fools rush in
Miles Davis - Some day my prince will come
Chirstine Tobin - Will you still love me tomorrow
Divine Comedy - Have you ever been in love
Dwight Yoakham - It only hurts when I cry
Ana Moura - Fados das aguas
Benjamin Escoriza - Nina
Souad Massi - Everything I love
Afrocubism - A la luna Yo me voy
Django Reinhardt &; Louis Volla - You rascal you
Buck Washington - Save the roach for me
Woody Guthrie - Cocaine blues
Son of Kirk - Lightning strike
Danile Kahn - Gorlitzer Park
John Spillane - The mad woman of Cork
Ludovico Einaudi - Ora
Stefano Bollani - Antonia to tranquilo 
Truis Mork & Jean Yves Thibaudet - (Grieg) Cello sonata op 36, Andante molto tranquilo
Sam Cooke - Feel it
Bill Withers - Lean on me