Search This Blog

7 July 2011

Night Train - 6th July '11

Gillian Welch - The way it goes
Sam Philips - Love changes everything
Gillian Welch - Hard times
The Rolling Stones - Wild horses
Nick Lowe - Time I took a holiday
Townes Van Zandt - Still looking for you
Johnny Cash - Last night I had a dream
Gil Scott Heron - Black history
New Nils & Artvark Saxophone Quartet - Popped music
Oliver Nelson - Stolen moments
Rufus Wainwright - True lovers
Floyd Dixon - Blue skies
Tom Jones - What good am I
Ron Sexsmith - Cheap hotel
The Villagers - The pact ( I love you forever
Femi Kuti - Can't buy me
Susan Cadogan - Fever
Toumani Diabate, Ketama & Danny Thompson - Mani Mani Karu
Francisco Aguabella - Danzonnete
Creole Choir of Cuba - Lumane Casimir
Donny Mc Caslin - Etude #3 (Astor Piazaolla)
Brad Mehldau - Bewitched, bothered and bewildered
Steve Kuhn - I'll take romance
Gillian Welch - The way the whole thing ends