Search This Blog

28 November 2011

NightTrain 30th November'11 - A Gospel Special

The Holmes Brothers - All night, all day
The Persuasions - Christian automobile
Charles Barnet - Run to Jesus for refuge
Blind Boys of Alabama - Run on for a long time
Mahalia Jackson - Move on a little higher
Cassandra Wilson - You gotta move
Clarence Smith - Sometimes I feel like a motherless child
Curtis Mayfield - People get ready
Marion Gaines Singers - Grandma's hands
Aretha Franklin - A change is gonna come
Denys Baptiste - I have a dream
Nina Simone - Why, the King of Love is gone
Solomon Burke - Fast train
The Sensational Nightingales - Sinner man
The Five Blind Boys of Mississippi - I'm  a soldier
Mavis Staples - We shall not be moved
Pop Staples - This may be my last time
Ray Charles - Sinners prayer
Sam Cooke - Any day now
Dakota Staton - His hands
Otis Redding - Amen
Johnny Cash - I am a pilgrim
Ralph Stanley - Glory land
Larry Sparks - Gospel train
Jimmy Scott - I am a wayfaring stranger
Hank Jones - Wade in the water
Charles Lloyd - Lift every voice and sing
Mahalia Jackson - Come Sunday