Search This Blog

26 January 2012

NighTrain - 25th January '12


Etta James - I'd rather go blind
Johnny Otis - Willie and the hand jive
The Temptations - Just my imagination
The Impressions - I need you
Lorraine Ellison - Stay with me
Bob Dylan - Stuck inside of Memphis with the Mobile blues again
Tom Petty - You're gonna change or I'm gonna leave
Hank Williams - Cold, cold, heart
Emmylou Harris - Alone and foresaken
Tommy Guerrero - Tomorrow's goodbye
Amparo Sanchez - Corazon de la realidad
Reuben Gonzalez - Choco's guajira
Wynton Marsalis - Stardust
Andy Sheppard - Natural calling
Jeff Buckley - Hallelujah
Colette Henry - Nature boy
Hollie Cook - Milk and Honey
The Versatiles - Tear drops falling
The Wiyos - Yellow lines
John Hiatt - Train to Birmingham
Townes Van Zandt - I'll be here in the morning
Heidi Berry - North shore train
Brian Eno - Slow water
Tim Hecker - No drums
Charles Lloyd - Ruby my dear
Louis Armstrong - What a wonderful world
Sam Cooke - Wonderful world
Nick Lowe - A better man
Howard Tate - Show me the man