Search This Blog

16 February 2012

NighTrain - 15th February '12

Sarah Vaughan - I'm glad there is you
Joni Mitchell - Help me
Madeleine Peyroux - Dance me to the end of love
Charlie Parker - Dancing on the ceiling
Wynton Marsalis - For all we know
Mark Turner - Some other time
Rene Marie - I like you
Ibrahim Ferrer & Omara Portuondo - Dos gardenias
Horacio Molina - Jacinta Chiclana
Melingo - El dia que te fusite
Kepa Junkera & Melonious Quartet - Bokespok
The Other Europeans - Lautar clarinet suite #1
Abigail Washburn - Deep on the night
Mauricio Maestro &; Nana Vascincelos - Canto do pajo
Nick Lowe - Shame on the rain
Tom Fairnie - Sonoma and Sistine
Gurf Morlix - Blaze Foley's 113th wet dream
Slim Harpo -  I'm a king bee
John Lee Hooker - Queen bee

Ivory Joe Hunter - Pretty Mama blues
Lavern Baker - See see rider
Don Covay - Seesaw
Clarence Carter - Slip away
Booker T & The MGs - Green onions
Martin Medeski & Wood - Take me nowhere
Brian Eno & Harold Budd - Stream with bright fish
Enrico Caruso - Sancta Maria
Maria Callas - La Momma morta
Elvis Costello & Brodsky String Quartet - I almost had a weakness
La Bottine Souriante - Mon Pere