Search This Blog

7 June 2012

NightTrain - 6th June '12

Mavis Staples - Jesus is on the mainline
Blind Boys of Alabama - I'm journeying on
Lee Fields & The Expressions - Walk on through that door
Chuck Carbo - Can I be your squeeze
Staff Bena Bilili - Je taime
Ablaya Ndiaye Thiossane - Thiere Lamboul
Teresa Bright - Tahore mai te rangi
Paul Booth - Chorinho triangular
Mark Mc Knight - Do or die
Martin Medeski & Wood - Mean Irene
Gregory Porter - Skylark
Loudon Wainwright - My meds
Dave Alvin - Black Rose of Texas
John Hiatt - I love that girl
King Creosote & Jon Hopkins - First watch
Ry Cooder & VM Bhatt - A meeting by the river
Madeleine Peyoux - This is heaven to me
Shirley Horn - The best is yet to come
Jimmy Durante - Make someone happy
Nicolas Esterhazy Sinfornia - Beethoven Symphony #6 in F Major (Shepherds song - Happy and thankful feelings after the storm)
Thomas Tallis - Spem in Allium
Beatles - She's leaving home