Search This Blog

5 July 2012

NightTrain - 4th July '12

Elvis Presley - Mystery Train
Wynonie Harris - Good rocking tonight
Bo Diddley - Who do you love
Koko Taylor - Wang dang doodle
Howling Wolf - Smokestack lightning
Hank Williams - Lost highway
Woody Guthrie - Pretty Boy Floyd
John Hiatt - I love that girl
Marvin Gaye - I heard it through the grapevinve
Bruce Springsteen - 10th Ave freeze out
Bonnie Raiit - Right down the line
Bob Dylan - I feel a change coming on
Nina Simone - I shall be released
Ray Charles - Drown in my own tears
Dr John - My children, my angels
Joni Mitchell - My old man
Ry Cooder - Farm girl
Grant Green - Django
John Coltrane - I'm old fashioned
Frank Sinatra - My Funny Valentine
Charlie Parker - The song is you
Lou Reed - Satellite of love
Talking  Heads - Don't worry about the Government
Paul Simon - That was your mother
Dirty Dozen Brass Band - Don't drive drunk
Charles Mingus - Goodbye Pork Pie Hat
Glen Gould - Intermzzo in B Minor op. 119 #1 (Brahms)