Search This Blog

9 August 2012

NightTrain - 8th August '12

John Lennon - Imagine
Ray Davies - In a moment
The Pretenders - Almost perfect
Miles Davis - Old folks
Nina Simone - Do I love you
Dusty Springfield - Breakfast in bed
Al Green - Love and happiness
Dr. John - Gee Baby ain't I good to you
Marcus Roberts - As serenity approaches
Doc Watson - Shady grove
Furnace Mountain - The night shift lullaby / Kookybird
Sierra Hull - The land of the living
The Unthanks - The Gallowgate lad
Gregory Porter - Worksong
Ray Charles - Unchain my heart
Amy Winehouse - Rehab
Thelonious Monk - Hackensack
Gil Scott Heron - New York is killing me
Tommy Guerrero - Que s'est ill passe
Graveola - Babulina's trip
Roberto Fonseco - Quien so Yo
Carlos Paredes - Fantasia #2
Vicente Da Camara - Dois cantares
Ariel Hernandez & Dermot Dunne - Dona Ubenza
Victor Villa Dangos - Farewell Nonino
Tom Doughty - Eleanor Rigby
Wes Montgomery - One more for my Baby
Bill Evans - Lucky to be me