Search This Blog

13 September 2012

NightTrain - 12th September'12

Joshua Redman - Hide and seek
Artvark Saxophone Quartet - Calypso minor
Anita O'Day - Body and soul
Julie London - You and the night and the music
Leonard Cohen - Boogie Street
Goran Bregovic - Hop, hop
Sand Weigl - Saraiman
Antibalas - Dirty money
Dr. John - Big shot
William Bell - I forgot to love her
James and Bobby Purify - She ain't gonna do right
Ann Peebles - I'm gonna tear your playhouse down
Bill Fay - City of dreams
Bill Fay - Be at peace with yourself
Chris Wood - My Darling's downsized
The Chieftains w' Paolo Nutini - Hard times come again no more
Jimmy Rodgers - Let me be your sidetrack
Leadbelly - Roberta
Doc Watson - Alberta
Chilli Gonzales - Minor fantasy
Chilli Gonzales - Othello
Joshua Redman - My one and only love
Mile Neilsen & Tommy Halferty - July blues
Csaba Onzcay - Cello Suites #3 - Saraband (JS Bach)