Search This Blog

4 April 2013

NightTrain - 3rd April '13

Count Basie - Kansas City shout
Ella Fitzgerald - I wish I were in love again
Afro Cuban All Stars - Habana del este
Estrella Morente - La Perla de la Cadiz
Soul Jazz Orchestra - Conquering lion
Talking Heads - I Zimbra
David Bowie - Golden Years
David Bowie - You feel so lonely you could die
Damien Dempsey - You're the cure
The Relatives - We need love
Howard Tate - Get it while you can
Millie Jackson - Loving you
Shane Mc Gowan - My way
The Black Pitts - Hey Johnnie
Elvis Costello - Precious charms
The Stray Birds - 25 to life
Angela Perley and the Howlin' Moons - Tangled on the kitchen floor
Woody Pines - Who told ya ?
Johnny Cash - If you could read my mind
Mary Gauthier - Can't find the way
Cerys Matthews - Myfanwy
Trio Bulgarka - Karai maicho
Queen Biz - Wallou
Grover Washington and Bill Withers - Just the two of us
Danny Moss - I thought about you