Search This Blog

6 November 2013

NightTrain - 6th November '13

Lou Reed - Sweet Jane (live)
Talking Heads - Life during wartime
Laurie Anderson - O Superman
Cery Matthews - In the derelict night
Guy Clark - LA Freeway
Slaid Cleaves - Whim of iron
Ashleigh Flynn - The Devil called your love
The Tillers - 500 miles
Neko Case - Ragtime
Bronagh Gallagher - Make a move on me
Betty Harris - Trouble with my love
Lee Dorsey - Little Baby
Eldridge Holmes - If I were a carpenter
Tony Joe White - Taking the midnight train
Andre Carriere - Elk run
Bannau Trio with Norma Winstone - Upon the hill
Tommy Halferty and Mile Nielsen - July Blues
Louis Stewart and Jim Doherty - My heart stood still
Mavis Staples - What are they doing in Heaven today
Chris Wood - Thou shalt
Geraint Watkins - The whole night through
Madeleine Peyroux - The heart of Saturday night
Kara Grainger - I'm not ready
Miles Davis - Something I dream last night
Kenny Barron and Tommy Smith - The peacocks