Search This Blog

13 February 2014

NightTrain - 12th February '14

T-Rex - Lady
David Bowie - Lady Stardust
Lady - Sweet Lady
Howard Tate - Where did my Baby go
Stevie Wonder - You are the sunshine of my life
Gregory Porter - I fall in love too easily
Miles Davis - I thought about you
Zoot Sims - I've got a crush on you
The Gloaming - Song 44
Benedicte Maurseth -Alde
Dick Gaughan - No Gods and precious few heroes
Eddie Reader - Galileo
Damien Dempsey - Colony
The Clash - Revolution Rock
The Skatalites - Hot flash
Angelique Kidjo - Kulumbu
De Temps en Tan -  Mepriseuse de garcons
Driss El Maloumi - Douceur pour 2 "R"
Woody Guthrie - Bad Lee Brown (Cocaine Blues)
The Roamin' Cadillacs - Jesse James
The Straybirds - When I stop dreaming
Bob Dylan - Beyond here lies nothin'
Seti the First - New brass bird
Little Radio - Mack the Knife
Ensemble Eriu - 3 College Square
Chavela Vargas - Amor, amor