Search This Blog

10 April 2014

NightTrain 9th April '14

Marvin Gaye - Let's get it on
Marvin Gaye - Sexual healing
Prince - Forever in my life
Bobby Mc Ferrin - Another Night in Tunisia
Curtis Mayfield - Hard times
Bronagh Gallagher - I've been waiting
kd Lang - Tears of Love's recall
Christine Tobin - Tower of song
Hank Williams - Lovesick blues
Rolling Stones - Wild horses
Larry Sparks - The old coal mine
The High Bar Gang - I saw the light
Yellow Hammer Heart - Lakes of Pontchartrain
Link Wray - Rumble
Vinicius Cantuaria and Bill Frissel - Lagrimas de Amor
Charlie Christian - Flying home
Charles Lloyd and Jason Moran - You've changed
Ernie Watts - Morning prayer
Lake Street Drive - My heart's in its right place
Salsa Celtica - He mandhu
Ensemble Eriu - Seachran Si
Melissa Aldana - Tears that I cannot hide
Hilliard Ensemble - Domine quando veneris
Beniamino Gigli - Tombe Deg'l Avi Miei (Donazetti)