Search This Blog

22 May 2014

NightTrain - 21st May '14

Blind Boys of Alabama - I'm a soldier
Five Blind Boys of Mississippi - I'm rolling
Fairfield Four - Noah
Sharon Jones and the Dap Kings - Now I see
Gil Scott Heron - No exit
Mop Mop - Let I go
Toumani and Sidiki Diabate - Hamadoun Toure
Driss El Maloumi - Khamsa 
Amos Lee - Johnson Blvd.
Eddie Reader - Baby's boat
Tommy Smith and Brian Kellock - You must believe in Spring
Kavorka - Night Walk
Christine Tobin - Take this waltz
Liza Hingerty - Din Din
Valerie June - Pushing against a stone
Neko Case - This tornado loves you
The Beatles - Come together
Wilko Johnson and Roger Daltry - Turned 21
Rolling Stones - Angie
Elvis Presley - Love me tender
Geraint Watkins - Angels live in Heaven
Loudon Wainwright - Pretty good day so far
June Tabor - Send us a quiet night
Mose Allison  - The way of the world
Marianne Faithful - Love song
Seti the First - Sisters of the Red Diamond