Search This Blog

20 November 2014

NightTrain - 19th November '14 - A Sugar n' Honey Special

The Rolling Stones - Brown sugar
Lucinda Williams - Honey Bee
Nina Simone - I want some sugar in my bowl
Ethel Waters - Honey in the honeycomb
Fats Waller - Sugar rose
Janet Klein - In my Honey's loving arms
Fletcher Henderson - Sugar foot stomp
Abigail Washburn - Single drop of honey
Eddie Reader - Honey child
Johnny Cash - Chattanooga sugar Babe
Dusty Springfield - Tupelo honey
Rodriguez - Sugarman
Hollie Cooke - Milk and honey

Martin, Medeski and Wood - Sugar craft
The Beatles- Wold Honey Pie
The Beatles - Honey Pie
Elvis Costello - Sulphur to sugarcane
Carl Perkins - Honey don't
Elvis Presley - Money Honey
Joe Louis Walker - Sugar Mama
Joe Turner - Honey hush
Solomon Burke - Honey's where's the money gone
The Wiyos - Don't spill the sugar
Billie Holiday - Sugar
Benny Carter - Honeysuckle rose
BBC Big Band - April honey
Barbara Lynn - Sugar coated love
The Van Dells - The Honey Dripper
Sugarman Three - Honey wagon
LV Jackson - Dont'cha mess with my money, my Honey or my woman
Lizz Wright - A taste of honey