Search This Blog

28 May 2015

NightTrain - 27th May '15 (Marriage Special)

Al Green - Let's get married
David Bowie - Be my wife
Lucinda Williams - Plan to marry
Alejandro Escovedo - Wedding day
Louis Jordan - Beware Brother beware
Ry Cooder - Married man's a fool
Otis Redding - Woman, a lover and a friend
Dan Penn - Do right woman, do right man
Joni Mitchell - Comes love
Julie London - You'd be so nice to come home to
Frank SInatra - Making whoopee
David Grisman - April's wedding bossa
Hank Williams - Wedding bells
Herman Schmerdley - My ex ex wife done double crossed me again
Declan O Rourke - Marrying the sea (til death us do part)
Paul Kelly - When I first met your Ma'
John Lee Hooker - Leave my wife alone
BB King - Paying the cost to be the Boss
Etta James - My mother in law
Doris Duke - Divorce decree
Tracey Thorn - Oh the divorces
John Prine - I want to be with you always
Stella Bass - The nearness of you
Ray Charles - The man I love
Shirley Horn - The folks who live on the hill
Christine Tobin - Dance me to the end of love