Search This Blog

23 July 2015

NIghtTrain - 22nd July '15

Amy Winehouse - Rehab
Aretha Franklin - The house that Jack built
Etta James - The love of my man
Dusty Springfield - Son of  preacher man
Bronagh Gallagher - Short cut
Ray Charles - Unchain my heart
Frank Sinatra - I've got you under my skins
Amy Winehouse and Tony Bennett - Body and soul
Cassandra Wilson - Billies blues
Dinah Washington - I wanna be loved
Ella Fitzgerald - Skylark
Sarah Vaughan - Jim
Ernie Watts - I love you Porgy
Richie Buckley - Ballad
Thelonious Monk - 'Round midnight
Honor Heffernan - Good morning heartache
The Session - Memory
Charles Mingus - Goodbye Pork Pie Hat
Nina Simone - Do I move you
Sam Cooke - A change is gonna come
Marvin Gaye - Abraham, Martin and John
Mahalia Jackson - Just over the hill
Billie Holiday - It's a sin to tell a lie
Valerie June - Trials, troubles, tribulations
Sharon Jones and The Dap Kings - I'll still be true
Amy Winehouse - Love is a losing game
Bill Fay - Be a peace with yourself
John McCormack - Jeanine, I dream of lilac time