Search This Blog

3 December 2015

NightTrain - 2nd December '15

Glen Hansard - Lowly deserter
Bob Dylan - Thunder on the mountain
Van Morrison - I've been working
Johnny Cash - One
Ike and Bonnie Turner - Looking for my Baby
Big Joe Turner - Midnight cannon ball
Little Richard - Tutti frutti
Ray Davies - In a moment
David Bowie - Black star
Mirroring - Fell sound
Liane Carroll - Wild is the wind
Booker Ervin - Speak low
Kronos String Quartet with Ron Carter - Misterioso
Irish Youth Chamber Choir - Rise up my love
Ergodos Musicians - Goodbye
Chris Wood - A whole life lived
Declan O' Rourke - Your world
Ron Sexsmith - Miracle in itself
Gil Landry - Lately right now
Hank Thompson - The wild side of life
The Louvin Brothers - When I stop dreaming
Frankie Gavin, Malachy and Brian Bourke - The geese in the bog
Ensemble Eriu - 3 College Square
Waldo Alexander - Passi leggieri (Kevin Volans)
Liane Carroll - Give me sunshine