Search This Blog

11 February 2016

NightTrain - 10th February '16 (Some Love Songs)


Alton Ellis - Love letters
Gladys Knight - The look of Love
Al Green - What a wonderful thing Love is
Marvin Gaye - Let's get it on
Curtis Mayfield - Give me your Love
India Arie - Ready for Love
Hank WIlliams - Baby we're really in Love
Slaid Cleaves - Texas Love Song
John Hiatt - Love that girl
Elvis Presley - I love you because
Lou Reed - Satellite of Love
David Bowie - Wild is the wind
Paul Weller - You do something to me
Melody Gardot - Love me like a river does
John Coltrane and Johnny Hartman - My one and only Love
Rene Marie - Let's do it
Sinead O'Connor - I want to be loved by you
Van Morrison - Have I told you lately
Damien Dempsey - You're the cure
The Unthanks - My Lagan Love
Irish Youth Chamber Choir - I gaze upon you/ Rise up my Love
Rufus Wainwright - The Love Affair
Wardell Gray - The man I Love
Tommy Smith and Brian Kellock - I'm in the mood for Love
Iain Bellamy and Stian Carstensen - Stardust
Chavela Vargas - Amor, Amor
Eddie Reader - My Love is like a Red Red Rose