Search This Blog

14 April 2016

NightTrain - 13th April '16


Bombino - Tamiditine tarhanam (My love I tell you)
The Shadows - Apache
Mac Demarco - The way you'd love her
JJ Cale  - Cajun moon
Ry Cooder - Steel guitar heaven
Hugh Buckley - Prelude to a kiss
Greg Osby and Joe Lovano - Broadway blues
Billie Holiday - You go to my head
Gerard Presencer - I can't stop loving you
David Bowie - A foggy day in London town
June Tabor - Speak easy
Billy Bragg - If you ever leave me
Johnny Cash - Wichita lineman
Geraint Watkins - Champion
Leon Bridges - River
Charles Bradley - Changes
Dione Taylor - Grandma's hands
Bronagh Gallagher - Mexico
Michelle O'Rourke and Simon O'Connor - Help me draw the ghosts William 
Jussi Bjorling - Nessun Dorma 
Klara Kormendi - Gymnopedie #1 (Satie)
Hank Jones - The very thought of you
John Grant and Conor O'Brien - Ernest Borgnine
Hidden Orchestra - Fourth wall