Search This Blog

28 July 2016

NightTrain - 27th July '16


Temptations - Papa was a rolling stone
Edwin Starr - Agent Double O soul
Al Green - Oh me Oh my (dreams in  my arms)
Dusty Springfield - Going back

David Bowie - Lady grinning soul
Elvis Costello - I've been wrong before
Dizzy Gillespie - Birk's works

Kenny Burrell - Chitlins con carne
Nat King Cole - The party's over
Julie London - Nice girls don't stay for breakfast
Case, Lang, Veirs - Georgia stars
Richmond Fontaine - Leaving
Bill Callahan - One fine morning
Joe Caudwell - Whispers in the wind
Angelique Kidjo - Malaika
Bjork - Mouth mantra
Hidden Orchestra - Reminder
Donnacha Dennehy - The white birds
Irish Youth Chamber Choir - Rise up my love
Carla Bley, Steve Swallow and Andy Sheppard -Vashkar
Marlene Dietrich - Lili Marlene
Edith Piaf - La vie en rose
Maria Callas - La Wally
Maria Callas - La Haberna
Allen Toussaint - American Tune