Search This Blog

7 September 2016

NightTrain - 7th September '16


Chuck E Weiss - No more Hep Cats
Soweto Kinch - Jazz Planet
Count Basie - Jumpin' at the Woodside
Spike Robinson, Scott Hamilton Ken Peplowski - Shine
Louis Stewart - Oleo
David Bowie - Life on Mars
Laurie Anderson - Night in Baghdad
Brian Eno - Under stars
Declan O'Rourke - Langley's requiem
Julie Feeney - Wind out of my sails
Chatham Saxophone Quartet - Breathing through the eye of a needle
Sonic Art Saxophone Quartet - Songs for Tony - Movement III
Radiohead - Dessert island
Roisin Murphy - Romantic comedy
Lady - If you wanna be my Man
Joyce Sims - (You are my) all and all
Case, Lang, Veirs - Georgia stars
Richmond Fontaine - Tapped in Tulsa
Dori Freeman - Song for Paul
Bela Fleck and Abigail Washburn - And am I born to die
Cerys Matthews - Into the derelict night
Chris Wood - A whole life lived
Richard Thompson - Dry your eyes and move on
Joe Henderson - Recorda me
Bobby Hutcherson - I mean you