Search This Blog

25 October 2016

NIghtTrain - 26th October '16


Bob Dylan - Thunder on the mountain
Paul Simon - Gone at last
Phoebe Snow - Poetry Man
Zoot Sims - I wonder where our love is gone
David Bowie - No plan
Cristin Milotti - Changes
Dana Masters - Someone else's love
Carla Thomas - I did my part
Marion Gaines Singers - Grandma's hands
Ry Cooder - Look at Granny run
Dan Penn and Spooner Oldham - I met her in church
Jarlath Henderson - Courting is a pleasure
The Gloaming - Repeal the union
Ensemble Eriu - Micho Russels
Iarla O Lionarid - I am stretched on  your grave
Richard Hawley - The woodcolliers grave
Luke Winslow King - You and me
Doug Mc Leod - That ain't right
Loudon Wainwright - Older than my old man now
Bill Monroe - Goodbye old pal
Milton Brown - Yellow Rose of Texas
The Lazybirds - Mother Earth blues
Albert King - I've made nights by myself
Freddy King - Hide away
King Curtis - Soul twist
Eli Degibri - Autumn in New York
Chatham Saxophone Quartet - Iridescent Cobalt I, II, III
Keith Jarrett - Don't ever leave me