Search This Blog

22 December 2016

NIghtTrain - 21st December '16


Bruce Springsteen - Rosalita (let's go out tonight)
David Bowie - Suffragette City
The Rolling Stones - Let's spend the night together
The Clash - Should I stay or should I go now (live)
The Black Pitts - Wanna have fun
Damien Dempsey - Colony
Elvis Costello - Shipbuilding
Geraint Watkins - Soldier of Love
Dori Freeman - Lullaby
Curtis Mayfield - Give me your love
James Brown - Funky drummer
Count Basie - Who me ?
Felonious Junk - Bopportunity
Donny McCaslin - Coelocanth 1
Louis Stewart - Darn that dream
Liane Carroll - Goodbye
John McCormack - She moved through the fair
Quercus - Come away Death
Johnny Cash - That lucky old sun
Hafdis Huld - Who loves the sun
Richard Hawley - Don't stare at the sun
Paul Kelly - Roll on Summer
Sarah Mantiel - Quizas, quizas, quizas
Estrella Morente - Volver
Mimi Fox - Cry me a river