Search This Blog

16 February 2017

NightTrain - 15th February '17


David Bowie - Valentine’s Day
The Impressions - I need you I need you
Sharon Jones - 100 days, 100 nights
India Arie - Ready for love 
Rene Marie - I only have eyes for you
Geraint Watkins - Soldier of love
Hidden Orchestra - Vorka
Laurie Anderson - Big Science
Talking Heads - Who is it
The Pretenders - Private life
Weyes Blood - Generation why
Lisa Hannigan  - Paper house
Wyvern Lingo - Snow
Dana Masters - Crossing lines
Sharon Robinson - Change the world
The Olympians - Mercury's odyssey
Divine Comedy - Catherine the Great
Damien Dempsey - Mona Lisa
Eddie Reader - I felt a soul move through me
Chris Wood - The shallow end
John Smith - England rolls away 
The Gloaming - The pilgrims song
Borodin Quartet #2 - Allegro moderato
Janet Guggenhein and Michael Grebanier - Sonata in Cmaj (Prokofiev) 
Callino String Quartet - Ikon of joy and sorrow (John Taverner)