Search This Blog

6 April 2017

NightTrain - 5th April 17


Laura Marling - Soothing
Joni Mitchell - Save me
Van Morrison - Domino
The Persuasions - The Ballad of John and Yoko
The Persuasions - One
The Forbes Family - I feel like my time ain't long
Ralph Stanley - Gloryland
Ry Cooder - Stand by me
Elvis Costello - Watch your step
The Pogues - Metropolis
The Divine Comedy - Gin soaked Boy
Dayme Arecena - Ellegua
Roberto Fonseca - Contradanza del espiritu
Colin Steele Quintet - Looking for Nessie
Emmanuel Abdul Rahim - Kalahari Suite
Weyes Blood - Be free
Mark Eitzel - In my role as professional singer and ham
Hank Williams- Lovesick blues
Bob Wills - New San Antonio Rose
Milton Brown - Yellow Rose of Texas
Woody Herman - Caledonia
Duke Ellington - I let a song go out of heart
Glen Miller - Moonlight serenade
John Coltrane - I want to talk about you
The Gloaming - Oisin's Song
The Lazybirds - Mother Earth Blues